1. Become a fund raiser for Project Nanhi Kali
As an individual
- Host events like tea parties, kitty parties, dinners, movie screenings, book readings, theatre shows, musical and cultural shows, walks, chess, cricket, football, tennis or any other sports, photography, painting or any other talent exhibitions, and anything you can think of.
- Help Project Nanhi Kali to become the preferred charity in your work place so your colleagues can donate.
- Click here for communication material to help you spread the word.
- Run for a marathon and raise pledges
- Gift a Nanhi Kali on behalf of friends, family, loved ones on special occasions.
- On special occasions like birthdays, weddings, naming ceremonies, request guests to donate to Project Nanhi Kali.
As a Corporate
- Start a payroll giving programme with your employees
- Donate an amount equal the one raised by the employees.
- Donate a part of the amount from the sales of your products and services.
- Sponsor an event and donate a part of the ticket sale proceeds.
- Sponsor or donate stationery, software, hardware for our offices.
- Connect with us on supporting projects in specific areas based on need-specific priorities.
2. Become a fund raiser for Project Nanhi Kali
- Increase our followers on Twitter
- Expand our network on Facebook
- Write stories and updates for our Blog
- Follow us on Instagram
3. Spread the word
As an individual
- Conduct an awareness campaign on issues about girl child education and Project Nanhi Kali at your work place, housing society, community gathering, gyms, clubs, friend circles, colleges, schools. Click here for communication material to help you spread the word.
- Write, discuss, debate on issues about girl child education and Project Nanhi Kali.
- Put up our URL www.nanhikali.org and e-badge as your status for one day every month.
As a Corporate
Build awareness on issues about girl child education and Project Nanhi Kali by:
- Conducting an awareness campaign in your offices
- Putting up the Project Nanhi Kali e-badge on your website.
- Sponsoring ad space.
You can sponsor the education of one or more underprivileged girls. You will have the option to choose the number and education level of the girls you are sponsoring. You will receive a receipt that you can use to claim tax exemption, and the profiles of the girls you support.
Existing donors, please log in here to support more girls.Sponsor a Nanhi Kali
This is an excellent opportunity for you to give a gift to your near and dear ones, by which an underprivileged girl will receive education for a year through Project Nanhi Kali. In this scheme, we inform your friend of your kind gesture, and also send them details of the girl supported as well as academic progress reports. You will receive a receipt that you can use to claim tax exemption.Gift Nanhi Kali Sponsorship To a Dear One
If you are already supporting Nanhi Kalis and wish to renew your sponsorship for another year, please log in here to renew your sponsorship and help the girls continue with their education.Renew Your Nanhi Kali Sponsorship